Emily Ann Peterson
Singer-Songwriter, Speaker, and #1 Bestselling Author of Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous
Founder of The School of Bravery
About Emily Ann Peterson
Singer-songwriter, teaching artist, and #1 bestselling author of the book Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous, Emily Ann Peterson is best known by her fans, clients, and students for her uncanny ability to melt down difficult, throat-clenching stories and challenges into easy, step-by-step breaths of fresh air. Her clients and students will tell you she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to their life, career, and creativity.
- Trusted By "The Big Guys": Fortune500 companies, executives, and tech startups hire her as a consultant, coach, and speaker.
- Street Smarts, meet Book Smarts: 15 years of successful creative entrepreneurship began with a degree in business management.
- Life PhD in First Impressions: Surviving & recovering from an eating disorder gives her the empathy and skills to help others minimize the stress of "putting yourself out there."
- Her Secret Sauce? Songwriting! She can take a complicated, yet crucial subject (like bravery) and synthesize it into a compelling and easy experience!
As founder of The School of Bravery, she teaches twice-monthly masterclasses, consults 1-on-1 with our students, and hosts our podcast.
Break Up With Your Starving Artist Mindset, For Good.
Why? Because SAM is a jerk-face from the pit of hell.
Starving Artist Mindset is an epidemic causing the underselling, underpricing, and the telling of cringe-worthy jokes about paying rent. Yep, SAM is a jerk and you *know* you're better than that.
Using Emily Ann's own bestselling book Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous, Jeff Goins' Real Artists Don't Starve and Emilie Wapnick's How to Be Everything, you'll discover how to bravely use your fears to craft a living made with confidence and generosity.
Once free from SAM's hold, you'll learn:
- The spectrum of business models for creatives & multipotentialites
- How to choose your worth & price yourself without cringing
- How to expand your vision of possibility & spot unique, profitable opportunities
- How to reframe and lean on ALL your skills, especially your creative skills, to create a lucrative & meaningful living
Take this class ASAP! Your bank account and brain will thank you for it.
Automate Your Career & Creativity
Productivity Power Tools to Master Time Management & Making Bravery Feel Easier
Creative visionaries wear all the hats, often all at once. So how does one not drown in an overwhelming to-do list?! Emily Ann Peterson, songwriter and bestselling author of Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous walks you through her favorite software/robots for career creatives.
You'll learn how to pick the right tools that help to:
- create a system for DIY booking or publicity
- automate your social media without faking it
- organize & automate your next product launch/release
- build a membership site for your patrons
- automate scheduling and payments
- and most importantly, up-level your creative output
This 60-min class with over $450 in exclusive coupon codes could change your life, career, and creativity forever.
Get started today and automate your life, yo!
Work 1-on-1 with Emily Ann Peterson
Master Your Feats of Bravery with Creative Courage
One-on-one coaching sessions with singer-songwriter, entrepreneur, and bestselling author Emily Ann Peterson!
With proven systems amalgamated from her work with Fortune 500 employees, tech startup CEO's, high-powered creative entrepreneurs, and students of The School of Bravery, Emily Ann Peterson provides you with the tangible steps your feats of bravery feel as easy as possible! From sustainable business practices and bullshit-free marketing to time management techniques and emotional hurdles...
It’s finally time to get serious about building your bravery. Emily Ann is here to help!
A La Carte Sessions
Trauma-Informed Coaching & Consulting
One-off sessions are perfect if you're seeking guidance and insight for a specific or immediate problem, or if you want to reserve and schedule occasional sessions in our calendar. In each session, you'll get 1-on-1 attention with Emily Ann Peterson, collect a bouquet of options, creative solutions for any hiccups, or chaotic feelings that along come with running a business that is uniquely yours.
After paying for your session(s) and agreeing to your rights and responsibilities as a client/student, you'll receive an email with a scheduling link. You'll have 30 days to book your session(s).
Trauma-Informed Coaching & Consulting
Build your bravery and resilience one step at a time with regular check-ins and accountability! This option is good for clients working on a longer-term project or those seeking ongoing support from a coach and consultant like Emily Ann Peterson. Each month you'll receive recurring private coaching session(s) via Google Meet and weekly office hours via email. The frequency of sessions is up to you: monthly, bi-monthly, or weekly.
Book Coaching & Production Consulting
Get your book published!
If you've always wanted to write a book or somehow the creative muse has magically gifted you with a manuscript idea, then let's talk. Self-publishing is the single most effective way for you to get your book *out there* for the world to see as soon as possible.
Every author's book is different, so working with Emily Ann *starts* with six (6) one-hour sessions to nail down your book summary, ideal audience, outline, title, overall strategy, and next steps.