A Podcast Guide
for self-described "technodolts"
What's a Podcast?!
Boy, are you in for a pleasant revelation! Podcasts are like online radio shows without the radio dial.
My podcast, Bare Naked Bravery, features a weekly conversation centered around the subjects of bravery, creativity, vulnerability, art, entrepreneurship, and so much more!
How To Subscribe & Review
- Click this link to go to iTunes: http://bit.ly/bnbravery or search "Bare Naked Bravery"
- Click "Subscribe"
- Click "Ratings & Reviews"
- Click "Write a Review" at the bottom.
- Click the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter your personal and exuberant title text/content to leave a review.
- Click Send.
- Bonus Brownie Points: Click on each episode to ensure you've downloaded them too!
This tiny and simple task has exponential powers! So thank you ahead of time!
For my non-Apple/iTunes/iPhone Friends
Don't have an Apple-friendly device? That's okay! Just make sure you're subscribed to my email list and I'll send every episode to your inbox!
If you want a couple more options... My Soundcloud account has every episode and I’ve heard great things about an app called Pocket Casts, which syncs your favorite podcasts and keeps them backed up. Pocket Casts is available on Apple, Google Play, and Windows Store! You can also stream it to your Chromecast.